CLICK Here To See My Defloration Video

Monday 23 January 2012

Yellow Hues of Flowers at Birla Temple [Jaipur]

Disclaimer Disclaimer : All content, images in this blog were found on the internet. If by chance any how any of them is offensive to you, kindly contact us and asking for the removal. If you own copyrights over any of them and if you do not agree with it being shown here, please send an email to us with ownership proof and we will remove it. Please send your mail to: abdullah_945@yahoo.com


Yellow Hues of Flowers at Birla Temple [Jaipur]

Have you seen my post on Moti Doongri Ganeshji? Just beside the Moti Doongri Ganeshji Temple is Birla Temple. In the premises of Birla Temple, there are different sorts of trees planted, bordering the pathways and gardens. Looking at camera in my hand, one of the trees offered me some good pixels! My appreciation resulted in the photos of yellow hues that follow below. I hope, you'll enjoy the yellow hues as much as I did.

Yellow Hues
Yellow Hues

Yellow hues of beautiful flowers
Yellow hues of beautiful flowers

Yellow hued flowers on a tree near birla temple [Jaipur]
Yellow hued flowers on a tree near birla temple [Jaipur]

Tree with flowers of yellow hues
Tree with flowers of yellow hues

1 comment: